How To Apply
- Publish Date: 17/11/2023
- Close Date: 31/12/2023
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 092/010 - 484 535
- [email protected]
Section: Design – Build Division
Report to: Planning Manager
Department: Design – Build Division
• Coordination work progress with Main contractor / Consultant / Client.
• Undertaking land/topographic/building surveys using variety of specialist equipment and technology.
• Measuring distances and angles between points on, above and below the earth surface.
• Analyze and recording data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD, and verifying the accuracy of data.
• Preparing survey drawings, maps, and reports.
• Presenting data to project manager, site manager and related parties.
• Advising about technical matters and whether construction plan is viable.
• Checking structure layout, alignment, deflection, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years of work experience in related field
• Numeracy and the ability to make mathematical calculations
• Capable of understanding and interpreting data
• Skill in Ms. Office, AutoCAD, using level machine, theodolite, and total station
• Skill in time management, problem-solving, analyzing, communication and teamwork
• Good command of English
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Private Forte Insurance Life and HNS
- Pension Funds
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.