How To Apply
- Publish Date: 21/09/2022
- Close Date: 31/12/2022
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Site Engineer
Section: Design – Build Division
Report to: Construction Manager
Department: Design – Build Division
• Managing all aspects of project delivery and coordination of construction projects including planning, design, budgeting, scheduling, labor compliance and closeout activities.
• Evaluating architectural and engineering proposals and providing execution, constructing and awarding strategies and recommendations.
• Reviewing and responding to request for information (RFI), change order proposals (COPS), and Inspection for quality assurance and merit.
• Preparing cost estimates and negotiating a fair and reasonable cost for extra services obtained from commissioned architects/engineers and for change orders submitted by contractors.
• Reviewing contractor baseline schedules including analysis of critical path and recovery schedules, to monitor construction progress, report potential issue, and ensuring projects are deliver within approved timelines.
• Assisting in conceptual design, conclusion documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
• Attending in project team meeting.
• Reviewing shop-drawing submittal under the direction under the direction of the Project/Construction Man-ager.
• Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years of work experience in architectural site management and project management
• Skill in Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Sketch Up, and Revit
• Can analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner, project management knowledge, negotiation skill, good interpersonal skill, and eye on detail
• Good command of English
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Coffee serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.