How To Apply
- Publish Date: 09/05/2023
- Close Date: 31/05/2023
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Site Engineer Intern
Section: Design-Build Division
Report to: Planning Manager
Department: Design-Build Division
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Site Engineer.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with Site Engineer and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Willing to work on Sunday and public holiday.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Chinese speaking is a plus
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Hard working.
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Coffee and fruit serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.