How To Apply
- Publish Date: 17/11/2023
- Close Date: 31/12/2023
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 092/010 - 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Report to: Design Supervisor
Department: Engineering & Material Planning
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of pre-engineering steel construction projects, managing costs, and maintaining financial control throughout the project lifecycle.
1. Cost Estimation:
– Conduct thorough cost estimations for pre-engineering steel construction projects, considering materials, labor, equipment, and other relevant factors.
– Collaborate with the project team to develop accurate and competitive project bids.
2. Budget Management:
– Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring alignment with client expectations and company financial goals.
– Monitor and control costs throughout the project, identifying and addressing any deviations from the budget.
3. Quantity Takeoff:
– Perform detailed quantity takeoffs from project drawings and specifications to determine the required materials and resources.
– Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive quantity assessments.
4. Cost Control:
– Implement effective cost control measures to maximize project profitability.
– Regularly review project costs, identify variances, and propose corrective actions as needed.
5. Contract Administration:
– Assist in the preparation and review of contracts, ensuring that they accurately reflect the project requirements and financial terms.
– Monitor contract compliance and address any discrepancies or changes.
6. Vendor and Supplier Management:
– Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing and negotiate favorable terms.
– Evaluate and select suppliers based on cost, quality, and reliability.
7. Risk Assessment:
– Conduct risk assessments related to cost factors, identifying potential risks and proposing mitigation strategies.
– Work closely with project teams to develop contingency plans for unforeseen events.
8. Documentation and Reporting:
– Maintain accurate and organized documentation of all cost-related activities.
– Generate regular reports for project stakeholders, highlighting cost status, forecasts, and recommendations.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in quantity surveying, preferably in the field of pre-engineering steel construction.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, methods, and processes.
- Proficiency in relevant software for cost estimation and project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Private Forte Insurance Life and HNS
- Pension Funds
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.