How To Apply
- Publish Date: 19/08/2019
- Close Date: 23/11/2019
- 4 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position :Material Planning Engineer
Responsible for : Material Planning
Section: Material Planning
Report to: E&M Supervisor
Location: Fuxin HQ
Your Responsibilities :
- To analyze customer requirement through project information from sale team
- To design steel building structures by using specializing analysis software and occasionally by manual.
- To provide technical documentation including CAD drawing (proposal and approval), cost, data design calculations note, bills of material, technical specifications, test data etc.
- To support other departments where required on issues of a technical and drawing nature.
- To provide technical advice for customers, which may involve site visit
- To assist design head/supervisor as required
- Optimizes the design by utilizing optimizing techniques to achieve the most economical and an adequate design
- Plans to finish the work according to the schedules and deadline assigned. Give early warning to the supervisor if the schedules cannot be met
- Participates in design meetings and suggests improvement of design engineering practices.
- Checks other design engineer’s work if checking is assigned to him
- To review shop drawing/ erection drawing/ material planning and submission to customer.
- To be at field for site inspect during construction and make improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or structure design
- Fresh graduate the Bachelor of Civil Engineering or experience with related field is encourage
- Proficiency in Ms. Office, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Structural Analysis Program, CAD Drawing skill
- Good knowledge at structural analysis by theories and practices
- Good knowledge with structural analysis computer program as Robot Structural Analysis Professional, SAP2000/ETABS/CSI Family, Microsoft Office/ Project
- Proficiency in English communication across the department
- Good time Management
- Good Cooperation internal team and related and work under pressure