How To Apply
- Publish Date: 05/04/2021
- Close Date: 30/04/2021
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Safety Engineer
Report to: Project Manager
Responsible for: Safety in Site
Department: Innovation and Development
- Organize a proper safety coordination between simultaneous or successive activities of each (sub) contractor worker on site in order to prevent coactivity related risk.
- Develop and maintain the project’s Coordination Plan defining the set of measures to the various stakeholders on the construction site.
- Develop and apply a sound understanding of Cambodia harmonized standards to assure machine and plant safety.
- Facilitate HSE project meetings with contractors; attend project meeting and represent HSE interests towards all stakeholders.
- Provide HSE management support by regular meetings, walk-down and reporting
- Assist with accident and incident investigation affecting the assets.
- bachelor’s degree in civil Engineer or Related Field
- At least 3 years of experiences in site engineer
- Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Ms. Project.
- Average in English
- Can analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner, Project Management knowledge, Negotiation skill, Good interpersonal skill, Eye on Detail
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Coffee and fruit serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.