How To Apply
- Publish Date: 10/05/2022
- Close Date: 31/12/2022
- 2 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: QC Engineer
Report to: QC Supervisor
• Check and monitor quality of all production process for each station with the requirement document.
• Make sure that the productions are following project shop drawing.
• Devise sampling procedure and direction for recording and reporting quality data.
• Noted and repost all problem (statistical quality data) links to quality to supervisor, sometime need to stop production for a white to avoid the serious problem
• Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
• Develop, Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Help resolve quality related issue with operation staff
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/automotive/civil engineering or equivalent
• Certification of Quality Auditing and Quality Engineering is a plus
• At least 1 year of work experience in related field
• Skill in MS Office, AutoCAD and SketchUp
• Skill in problem-solving, critical thinking and teamwork
• Capable of working under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.