How To Apply
- Publish Date: 22/04/2022
- Close Date: 31/12/2022
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Design Engineer
Report to: Design Supervisor
Responsible for: Design
Department : Engineering & Material Planning
- To analyze customer requirement through project information from sale team.
- To design steel building structures by using specializing analysis software and occasionally by manual.
- To provide technical documentation including CAD drawing (proposal and approval), cost data, design calcula-tions, bills of materials, technical specifications, test data etc.
- To support other departments where required on issues of a technical nature.
- To provide technical support for customers, which may involve site visits.
- To assist design manager as required.
- Optimizes the design by utilizing optimizing techniques in order to achieve the most economical and an ade-quate design.
- Plans to finish the work according to the schedules and deadlines assigned. Gives early warning to the super-visor if the schedules cannot be met.
- Participates in design meeting and suggests improvement of design engineering practices.
- Checks other design engineer’s work if checking assigned to him.
- To review shop drawing/ erection drawing / material planning and submission to customer.
- To be at field for site inspect during construction and make improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer or Structural Design
- Knowledge of Steel Standard Design Code, CAD Drawing Skill (2D/#D) iv), Sketch Up (Optional).
- Good knowledge at structural analysis by theories and practices.
- Good knowledge with structural analysis computer program as bellow:
– Robot Structural Analysis Professional
– SAP2000/ETABS/CSI family
– Microsoft Office/ Project (Optional)
- Up to 1 year experiences is preferable
- Fresh graduate the bachelor of civil engineering or experience with related field is encourage
- Good a time management, communication cross team/department, cooperation internal team and related
- Ability to work as teamwork
- Work under pressure
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Coffee and fruit serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.