How To Apply
- Publish Date: 05/04/2021
- Close Date: 30/04/2021
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Report to: Project Manager
Responsible for: Architect Engineer
- Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and construction requirements and when necessary cause to dress deficiencies associate with the same.
- Report on a daily basis on all activities occurred on site.
- Checking the quality & workmanship installation of all finishing works (tiling works, ceiling, painting & other architectural finishing) from work start up to work has done.
- Reviewing and checking materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment.
- Observing site safety practices and the progress of the work.
- Reporting any concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture or Related Field
- At least 3 years of experiences in site architect
- Office, AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Sketch-up, Revit
- Average in English
- Can analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner, Project Management knowledge, Negotiation skill, Good interpersonal skill, Eye on Detail
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Coffee and fruit serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.