How To Apply
- Publish Date: 09/09/2020
- Close Date: 30/09/2020
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: QC Engineer
Report to: Junior Plant Manager
- Checking and monitoring quality of all production process for each station with the requirement document.
- Make sure that the productions are following project shop drawing
- Devise sampling procedure and direction for recording and reporting quality data.
- Noted and report all problem (statistical quality data) links to quality to supervisor sometime need to stop production for a while to avoid the serious problem.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Develop recommend and monitor corrective. and preventive actions.
- Helps resolve quality related issues with operation staff
- Other tasks as per requires by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil. Mechanical Electrical Technician (DUT).
- Certification an advantage including Quality Auditor Quality. Engineer…
- Quality improvement Associate
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in structural design
- Proficiency in Ms. Office, ETABs, SAP, RSA, CAD
- Good in English both written and spoken
- IT and analytical skill
- Excellent mathematical
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creativities, commercial awareness
- Able to work under pressure