How To Apply
- Publish Date: 03/03/2023
- Close Date: 31/05/2023
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 484 535 / 092 484 535
- [email protected]
Position: Assistant Manager-Commercial Finance
Responsible for: providing robust financial analysis and insight to support businesses in unlocking value within a proper control and governance framework
FUXIN invites you to join us as our Assistant Manager-Commercial Finance providing robust financial analysis and insight to support businesses in unlocking value within a proper control and governance framework. The role works collaboratively with key business partners to drive performance management and strategy initiatives. It coordinates with the appropriate team to ensure accurate forecasting and delivery of results across revenue and cost. The focus is also on profitability improvement initiatives and business partnering to understand and boost key business drivers while enhancing control and process improvement.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Lead the Pricing, Discounts, Collection Decisions and Processes with Sales and Marketing team.
- Lead Construction materials and Labor Decisions and Processes with Quantity Surveyor and Project Management team
- Support business decision making through robust financial analysis and insight to improve business performance and optimize results.
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities.
- Guide business towards target delivery through performance management
- Execution of financial plans and initiatives
- KPI and Sales and Costs performance reporting
- Develop frameworks to grow revenues and optimize spending.
- Market and Competitors Business intelligent and analytics
- Construction method and costs Benchmarking
- Information management, process simplification and automation
- Support FP&A team to drive planning and budgeting process for Sales, marketing, Quantity Surveyor and Project Management departments.
- Assist in forming business strategic growth pillars, including relevant economics, market, and competitors’ data collection and analysis.
- Facilitate the review, design, and implementation of key business processes in both revenues’ generation and cost management.
- Lead productivity initiatives as part of Transformation/Strategic program across departments
- Support the implementation of Integrated Business Planning process and track its effectiveness through improvement plans.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Communicate financial insights and recommendations to non-finance stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Present Financial information to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as relevant and required.
Your role’s requirements will be:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in finance/Accounting, ACCA, or other related field,
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards, tax, and regulation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Finance/Accounting. At least 3 years’ experience in business partnering or commercial finance roles/construction is a plus.
- Good at advanced MS Excel, Words, Outlook, SAP, and PowerPoint.
- Professional proficiency in English. Chinese is a plus.
- Other skills:
- Strong financial modeling.
- Strong analysis skill and overall business knowledge with proven track record,
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to dive deep,
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes,
- Strong in leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills,
- Good at professional judgment and skepticism,
- High attention to detail and accuracy, organized work,
- Work cooperatively and team player with the ability to lead, develop and drive performance,
- Ability to work independent and multi tasks under pressure,
- Honest, patient, friendly and hard working
By joining FUXIN, you’re joining a group of young and dynamic professionals who are daring, fun and resilient in pursuing our passions. We strive to create an environment where people can strive to do their best, and we want to build a company that everyone plays a role in shaping. FUXIN is not a company of one person’s vision, but a result of the combined aspiration of all the people in the company.
If you’re a committed individual who want to be part of this innovative company, You’re invited to apply !
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Coffee serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Company Events
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.